Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon All

Hi Everyone,

Just joined, I'm Nix, married to Andy, mum of G, we live in sunny (and rainy) Gloucestershire, and this year we started to grow our own veg in our back garden for the first time in many years.

Its been a mixed sort of year, with some successful crops (Tomatoes! Basil! Beetroot! Apples!!!) and some not so successful (courgettes, french beans)

We've still got a load of sorting to do in our garden to get the most out of it, we've got some vigourous thugs of hornbeams that were planted as a hedge years ago and are now BIG things - that's the winter job, to get them out and let the light back into the garden. We've been keeping a blog about our efforts, mainly as a record for ourselves.

Think that's about it for now, looking forward to getting stuck into the forums!

Cheers
    Nix
    "If you can see what the plate is made of, the portions are too small." Mrs G.Ogg

I've joined too - she made me do it

Regards

WW
    Every day I live with fear,,,,, sometimes she lets me out to play

Comment

Hello Phoenix and a very warm welcome to the Vine. Look forward to you participating, this is a lovely friendly site as I am sure you will have gathered.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Well hello to you too WhiteWolf! That's what we're good at, making you do things!
        Last edited by Florence Fennel; 03-09-2010, 05:59 PM.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hello to both of you, and welcome to the Madhouse! Got any Chickens?

Go on, you know you want to!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Nope no chucks or ducks

Just the back garden with our name down for a lotty (just 70 people in front of us)

Regards

WW
            Every day I live with fear,,,,, sometimes she lets me out to play

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X