Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Strawberry Loving Newbie!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Strawberry Loving Newbie!

Good Evening

I've just joined tonight but I've looked a few times before.

I live in Angus in Scotland, and enjoy all outdoors things especially gardening and walking the dog.

I live on a farm and we have a polytunnel in the garden and some fruit trees. I am particularly enjoying extending my strawberry plant collection just now and have managed to sell some of the runners on Ebay so I'm delighted. but I still have loads to learn about other plants and vegetables so I am looking for good advice. Hope you can all help!

Sarah

Hello and welcome to the vine! Lovely part of the country, Angus. Was working in Montrose and Brechin recently

You should find plenty of useful and informative people on here, as I have in my first year.
    What would Delia do?

Comment

hi sarah strawberry,welcome to the vine,you already have a good start with the polytunnel, and fruit trees,what one does not know,another will on here,so fire away with anything you need to know,and remember,nothing is a daft question,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Sarah Strawberry - I envy you for having a polytunnel! Loads of advice and support to be found on the Vine!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hello Sarah... sounds like you have a great set up there... I've just started with some fruit this year... apples/plums/raspberries ... and my strawberries which are very generous at giving me more plants but not giving me many berries??? Maybe you can help me???
          I'm quite new to the forum...
          It's GREAT!
          'see' you here again soon...
          Aspiring grow-your-own good-life goddess...

Comment

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thanks all for the lovely welcome!

Comment

Hello Sarah and welcome to the Vine!
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse