hi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hello ,Magoo here,I am in perth.Very keen on gardening but not with much sucsess. .I have a largeish garden.tomatos are good, but not great with veg between pest and disease..Set up to try square foot seen on here and hope it goes well.New greenhouse arrives tomorow [used but new to me].not told wife how big it is yet so am dead when she sees it up and finished.I am terrible for rushing in then discovering it should or could have been done differently.but i am a good learner.

Good luck with it matey.

Comment

Welcome. Only been here 5 minutes myself, but it certainly seems like a friendly place with lots of good ideas.
      Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
      By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
      While better men than we go out and start their working lives
      At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine. All are friendly on here with lots of good advice. Any questions, just ask and someone will come along to answer.

Comment

Hello Mr Magoo and a very warm welcome to the vine from Jinny cat & me. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Comment

Welcome to the vine mrmagoo.
            I'm sure you'll find lots of good advice here and the folks are all very helpful. If you need to ask questions to help with your pest and disease problems don't hesitate as I'm sure everyone will do their best to help you out.

Comment

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine

....can you please put your location in your profile so that any advice shared can be with your location in mind!

( I AM presuming you're not talking about Perth Australia?????)
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Magoo, and good luck with disguising the size if your new greenhouse
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hi mrmagoo and welcome to the vine. Sounds like you are off to a flying start.....a greenhouse thats great! Hope all turns our well

Comment

Hello, you are just up the road from me (assuming its not Perth in Oz)
                    Good luck with the gh

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Vine. Hope she doesn't make you move into the greenhouse
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hi Mrmagoo, welcome to the Vine, & goodluck with your greenhouse! LOL.

paul.
                          Help Wildlife.
                          Take only photos-leave only footprints-Kill only time.

Comment

welcome to the vine from me as well - I'm sure you will find us a friendly lot and there are loads of good ideas to be had!
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hello mrmagoo and welcome!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X