Hey All

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All

just wanting to introduce myself and am hopeful of learning loads from people who arnt up themselves

I'm Bill New too growing veg.

I'm Controversial at times but always come from the public domain angle so am always happy of the validity of facts.

Hope you people are a talkative bunch I've been on many left topics and no response.

So lets get it on people teach me about gardening.

Cheers Bill

Hello and welcome to the vine Bill.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hi that was a quick reply LOL So any tips for using this forum which helps get the right information support without getting myself into trouble.

Cheers Bill

Comment

Hi there Bill, welcome to the vine.
        Tip 1 - learn how to use the search button - amazing how many threads are repeated year after year
        Tip 2 - keep your posts short and sweet
        Tip 3 - the mods are not there to be upset or annoyed!
        Tip 4 - pitch in and enjoy!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Be prepared to become addicted to the vine......welcome

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!

Up themselves???who??...Us???....no fear!!!.....

Quote......“You’re in a madhouse. Unusual behaviour is the order of the day.”

“We’ve no privileged class here. It’s democratic lunacy we practise.”

( within limits!!!!)

And yep- every Grape has something very valuable to offer to our community!...you'll be glad you found us!

...And so- tell us more of you GYO plans!
              Last edited by Nicos; 29-04-2011, 11:01 AM.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi Bill,
                Welcome to the vine. Do you garden at home or have you got a plot somewhere.
                I think you'll find that generally the people on here are very helpful and we certainly have our fair share of chatterboxes so be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by Incy View Post
                  Hi Bill,
                  Welcome to the vine. Do you garden at home or have you got a plot somewhere.
                  I think you'll find that generally the people on here are very helpful and we certainly have our fair share of chatterboxes so be careful what you wish for.
                  Hi yes I garden at home just started this year and learning as I go along. I don't have an allotment plot although I do have my name on waiting lists the problem is we only have two that service our local area so I don't hold out much hope. Others are outside our borough so are not available. My plans? grow some veg successfully I hope, but I have some shaded spots in my garden which is only 8ft by 6ft but I am using all the borders etc.. I can get some pics up I took a few weeks back before the veg went in if anyone is interested?

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!

Up themselves???who??...Us???....no fear!!!.....

Quote......“You’re in a madhouse. Unusual behaviour is the order of the day.”

“We’ve no privileged class here. It’s democratic lunacy we practise.”

...And so- tell us more of you GYO plans!
                  You will be surprised how many know it alls think they know it all and find any alternative views threatening or label them theories which demeans factual information.

Cheers Bill
                  Last edited by Billathome65; 29-04-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billathome65 View Post
                    You will be surprised how many know it alls think they know it all and find any alternative views threatening or label them theories which demeans factual information.

Cheers Bill
                    I haven't got a clue what you are on about, but welcome anyway
                    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                      I haven't got a clue what you are on about, but welcome anyway
                      Don't worry about it I have very strong views which tends to get some peoples backs up because they go against their idea of their perfect little world. Just take a look at my signature and that will give you some clues.

Thank you for the welcome.

Bill
                      Last edited by Billathome65; 29-04-2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Don't worry about it I have very strong views which tends to get some peoples backs up because they go against their idea of their perfect little world.
                        Bill
                        Oh, heck * fetches tin hat...
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Don't worry about it I have very strong views which tends to get some peoples backs up because they go against their idea of their perfect little world.

Bill
                          Oh Joy....

Comment

Don't worry about it I have very strong views which tends to get some peoples backs up because they go against their idea of their perfect little world. Just take a look at my signature and that will give you some clues.

Thank you for the welcome.

Bill
                            Just don't go jumping to conclusions about people till you have been here a while eh?

Jeanie, pass the hat would ya?
                            WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hahahaha ok people I hear you all nice and clear. Thanks for the welcome even if I started off on the wrong foot with people. You know who I'm on about As Floyd said you yes you laddy.

Bill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X