Hello

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I was looking for some tips about when to harvest courgettes and came across this forum. Lots of tips and great advice on here.

I started growing for the first time and the end of April when I picked up a couple of all in one package (seeds, pots and compost) for a £1 each from Romford. They were broccoli and spring onions.

It was a bit of fun to begin with as I had never tried to grow anything before. Now, I am digging up the garden, built a trellis with bamboo sticks and today I harvested my first ever courgette!

Growing your veg is very rewarding!!!

Greetings Johnson. If you put your location into your profile, then people can give you more specific advice, depending on where you live.

You're in the right place though.
    Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
    By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
    While better men than we go out and start their working lives
    At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Welcome Johnson. You've reached GYO light warp factor 3 already. Good on ya! Digging up your garden.....I'm well impressed. Wait till you taste your own sweetcorn!

Beware this forum is addictive......

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Wow that's early for a courgette! Mine aren't even flowering yet! Welcome to the forum.

Comment

It's positively ante-natal, I've only just sowed the seeds for my courgettes. Hello Johnson and a very warm welcome. It's all very addictive, growing the veg and the Vine! Hope you keep coming back to let us know how you progress.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum my courgettes have flowers but I only put them in the ground 2 days ago.
            Chris

My Allotment Journal @
            Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
            -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

Hi & welcome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse