No announcement yet.

Hello from GYO's new Editorial Assistant

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Nikki. Congratulation on the job.

Brassica free first year on the lottie because I didn't think I had the experience to grow them. I didn't really. But I will be serving home grown new potatoes, parsnips, beetroot, carrots and leeks. oh and some Swiss!

How about you?

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Welcome to the vine Nikki - I hope you enjoy the new job.
      I will be making a Christmas meal with my lovely taters and home grown stuff from the freezer as well!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

hello nikki,merry christmas and welcome to the growing place,
        all our vegies are home grown,bar the sprouts,the white fly have them,same with kale,brocci,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hi Nikki and a huge welcome from me x
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Very impressed by all! We had homegrown carrots, spuds and leeks, plus we were lucky enough to be given some berries for the accompanying stuffing and sauces from neighbours too, yum!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X