Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniael View Post
    Hi All,
    New member of this forum and new in gardening. I am here to get some tips to grow fruits and vegetables on professional basis. I will try to be active here and hope to be greeted.
    Hello Daniael and welcome! Why don't you start a new thread at Introduce Yourself!
    then we'll all be able to welcome you.

Comment

Originally posted by Halden View Post
      Hello guys,..
      My name is Halden and i am new here to this forum.I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with each other.

Hello Halden and welcome! Why don't you start a new thread at Introduce Yourself!
      then we'll all be able to welcome you.

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine to all of you!

Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by sammcc15 View Post
          would [it] be wise for me to try and grow things in containers for my first go
          You have more control in containers, just watch out for watering issues ~ plants in the ground are more able to fend for themselves

Welcome all you new people, it's always nice to see new faces (if you know what I mean)
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Wow quite a few new grape introducing themselves in the thread Welcome one and all! I hope you have a fantastic growing season, all the best
            Chris

My Allotment Journal @
            Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
            -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

Hello to all you new peeps.

Tis the season for dirt under your finger nails! Happy growing!

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hello all,

Thank you for giving me such a warm welcome and taking the time to introduce yourselves.

I am from just outside Morecambe, Lancashire. It's a lovely place to live with fantastic views over Morecambe Bay!!

I think my garden is unsuitable for planting anything this year as it is now completely flooded again from one day of rain... so containers it is! Plus I can keep a close eye on them from my back door and I won't have to put my snorkelling gear on to visit them!

Comment

Thank you very much for your advice! I don't think we'll get round to doing anything with the flooding this year, quotes have come back as thousands of pounds to get the flooding in hand so containers it shall be! Can I ask, the potato sacks, is that what they are called? I'm sorry, I have no idea on these things

Comment

Originally posted by sammcc15 View Post
                      the potato sacks, is that what they are called?
                      Don't buy hessian or paper potato sacks, they're for storing the harvest

Easiest thing, just buy a big bag of compost, cut it in half and you have two bags of compost perfect for spuds (or tomatoes)
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

oop i never said hello - so hello

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X