yet another newbie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another newbie

Hi folks Im yet another newbie to join your group, I am growing veg,fruit etc ,I tried a few things last year with mixed results , this year I am trying to grow all my own veg as although hard work it is great fun and I am also trying to cut down on the cost of living so to speak. I live in Cornwall, my garden is south facing and plants seem to like it. I am also trying to be organic , I hope from time to time you good folks can helps me with advice as im a complete novice.

Hi DizzyTizzy and welcome to the Vine. If you can't grow great veggies in Cornwall in a South facing garden the rest of us have no chance!
    Ask away, we'll all try to help you.

Comment

Hi thanks for the welcome I will try not to hassle you to much with questions

Comment

Welcome to the Vine. Sounds like a marvellous location, and you must be at least 4 weeks ahead of me.
        Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
        Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzytizzy View Post
          I will try not to hassle you to much with questions
          But we like questions !
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine DizzyTizzy
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hello and welcome, DizzyTizzy.
              My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
              Revelation 22:2

Comment

Yay! Another West Country Babe! Where-about in Cornwall? Don't have to be too specific. I'm on the wild North Coast - just the "right" side of the Devon/Cornwall boarder.
                As to hassling us with questions, hassle away! It's like Comfrey Feed to a tomato plant to us!! - We THRIVE on it!
                When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Welcome. I have to say they are a very welcoming, informative and entertaining lot on here.

Richard.

Comment

welcome in,ask away for what you need to know,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hi there glad to meet another local I live near Looe on the warm side of Cornwall lol. but where you are is great as well. I sometimes pop up to Hatherleigh to the market on tuesdays, bought a few chickens from there in the past.

Comment

Welcome to the vine Dizzytizzy - what a great part of the country to live in
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Welcome to the vine

Comment

Welcome to the Vine! We are hoping to become West-country folk this year, if all goes well with our house move, but we'd be Devonites - near Soakhampton - sorry Okehampton......
                              If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X