No announcement yet.

Hello from the Pyrenees

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi PP, I'm a bit further away but also have problems with plants that can survive getting frozen one season and baked another........well actually I have a problem with the weeds that can survive, but are declared by the council. So I'm trying to find plants that will survive anything on one hand, and spending much time, money and effort trying to kill the few things types that seem to do it with ease!
    I did tell them I thought they should stop trying to genetically modify other plants and just try to modify the weeds that you can't kill. Unlike here, they don't have a sense of humour.
    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Welcome to the Nut-side, PP!

you are welcome to some of my rain, and even my snails... all you need to do is arrange delivery!!!
      If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Hello from a very soggy south Wales PP!!
        Please feel free to have some of my wet stuff too
        If it comes from a plant, eat it. If it was made in a plant, don't!!

Comment

Hello & welcome, PyreneesPlot.

Thanks Bigmally...will see if the coal ash works the same as wood ash. I seem to have lost too many plants in the last few days to those slimy creatures.
          My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
          Revelation 22:2

Comment

Hi PP, good to have you aboard......... and looking forward to pictures.

Off to check my armpits now.
            Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
            Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Hey up- from Normandy!

..and welcome to the Vine!

clearly you have the nations slugs...and I have the nations voles! ..hmmmph!

* sniffs armpits
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X