Seasons Greetings from Sunny Blackpool

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings from Sunny Blackpool

Hi to one and all . I only have a small container garden so i cannot get too carried away.
    I have grown container spuds for years and lots of container flowers and tomatoes too. I have chopped and changed varieties to find what is best for my environment . Its been overwet this year so growth has been affected ie. coriander bolted and yet only 9" high?

Hello Rustynuts and welcome. I hope these nuts of yours haven't fallen out of that large Tower
    Lots of the Forum members grow solely in containers so you'll find lots of help and advice on here. Make yourself at home

Comment

Hello and welcome rustynuts,like the name,we all hopeing for a bumper season next year,then we can say once again,we got a glut of courgetts,instead of the help slugs have eaten my....
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Welcome aboard, Rustynuts. I hope your growing season isn't being too much of a roller-coaster ride

I'll get me coat
        Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hello and welcome, RustyNuts
            My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
            Revelation 22:2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X