Hello from Aberdeenshire

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Aberdeenshire

Hello everyone, I thought it about time to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm a relative newby to GYO, having moved to a house with an actual garden in 2011 after 11 years in a flat... Yippee!

Last year was my first attempt at growing veggies outside and I think I did ok for a first timer. Up till then it was chilis on the kitchen windowsill and tomtoes in the bathroom This year I already have the bug and get excited when out shopping and I spot a gardening section. My OH will tag along for a look and a confab then tends to wander off and leave it all to me. Plans already sketched on the back of an envelope

Anyway, I have been mooching around the forum for a while now and now here I am! Hello all.

D x
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
    If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Hello Kitty and welcome. How exciting to have a new garden to plan - and an OH who doesn't interfere

Comment

Thank you VC and I agree totally
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.

Comment

Welcome to another Aberdonian.........hope you have a great 2nd season in your garden.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Kitty
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

and welcome from me also. Not many vine members up this way so you are a most welcome addition

Comment

Hi Kitty welcome and enjoy
              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

welcome to the nut house.. join in but its bring your own compost!!

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hi KittyColdNose - is that something to do with the weather? Welcome and congrats on the new house
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Hi VVG, hubby calls me kitty cold nose because my nose is always freezing. If it's warm I generally have a cold

Comment

Warm and wet probably I guess its better than KittyColdFeet

Comment

Hello & welcome

Beware of forum nutters
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 30-01-2013, 08:00 PM.
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            Hello & welcome

Beware of forum nutters
                            Hee hee... I should feel right at home

Comment

Hello From another Newb!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X