hi guys

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys

hi guys'n'gals, i've been a member on here for a bit,just browsing!. got an e-mail this week to go to the allotments to pick my plot, i'm 1st on the list and there are 4 to pick from,i have a rough idea where the vacant plots are,i've been keeping my eye on them!!.
    going on sunday morning,i'll let you know what happens,and try to post some pics

pete

Hi, welcome and happy plot picking.
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Pete and welcome to the Vine (or the madhouse as it is sometimes known). Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your plot.

By the way, could you add your location (nearest town) to your profile please. Then it will show up on your posts and helps when giving advice.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Pete
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hi Pete and welcome! Bet you're excited

Comment

Hello & welcome bud
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Hi Pete - welcome and enjoy
              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Welcome enjoy your plot picking.

Comment

Originally posted by caretakerpete View Post
                  hi guys'n'gals, i've been a member on here for a bit,just browsing!. got an e-mail this week to go to the allotments to pick my plot, i'm 1st on the list and there are 4 to pick from,i have a rough idea where the vacant plots are,i've been keeping my eye on them!!.
                  going on sunday morning,i'll let you know what happens,and try to post some pics

pete
                  Welcome to the vine I notice you're from Leicestershire where are you?
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

Hi Pete,

Have you chosen? I am sure you are very exited and looking forward to your land!

Welcome to the madhouse.........You can log out but you can never leave!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Hi Pete

Welcome to the vine.

When you have chosen your plot the best advice I would give is to take lots of photos, and carry on taking more photos as you work the site.

That way you can always go back and look at where you came from, especially if you find yourself having a bit of a hard time.

Andy
                      http://vegpatchkid.blogspot.co.uk/ Latest Blog Entries Friday 13 Mar 2015 - Sowing Update

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine
                        come on in take a seat time for tea

Comment

Hi Pete - well done on finally getting your allotment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X