New posting introduction interest RHUBARB

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New posting introduction interest RHUBARB

Just taken up the VEG growing passion. This is my second season, won some lost some last year !!
    For some reason I grew a Victoria Rhubarb from seed GREAT success so I now want to grow more varieties could do with old plants or seeds anybody help?
    thanks
    Rhubarb Delight

not everyone who enters the Forum on such a sour note . Excuse the effort at a joke. Rhubabrb is an often understated and unappreciated vegetable and great someone has a specific interest in it. Welcome to the Forum

Comment

Hello and welcome.

I appear to be a rhubarb killer so no plants or seeds from me, alas. Shame as I love the stuff.

I'm sure someone rhubarby will be along very soon....
      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello RD and welcome. I love rhubarb too - have 6 roots awaiting planting right now!
        Could you add your location to your profile as it helps us when giving advice!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine RD
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Just go to a pound shop and buy some rhizomes, it's very cheap that way (not that rhubarb is expensive anyway).

Comment

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine

Please note T&C of requesting seeds/plants though....

"If you have been here less than a month or have less than 50 posts, we advise that members do not swap with you. "

...taken from this thread...
              http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...tml#post974303
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Love roobarb and and anyone who says otherwise should be held in custardy, pending the crowns taking action
                Welcome - we need a blow kiss smiley Mods pleez
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hello!! I love rhubarb too. I've inherited a patch so not much advice from me I'm afraid, the red/pink tips have been showing for a couple of weeks but not exactly rocketing up here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X