No announcement yet.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Bromley View Post
    After a lot of sweating we have managed it ! can't wait for spring, she has also given me permission to use some outdoor pots too ! Yay !!
    Mind you it has to survive the winter gales first, it is about 50mph as I type.
    good wishes
    Hi Paul

Are the troughs expensive and are they for tomatoes?

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

The planters are the quad grow things about £40.00. I got them figuring they may help with my lack of skill and knowledge ! they are destined for tomatoes and peppers and chillies they seem to get a good review time will tell.

Comment

The planters are the quad grow things about £40.00. I got them figuring they may help with my lack of skill and knowledge ! they are destined for tomatoes and peppers and chillies they seem to get a good review time will tell.
        Thanks v much I'll take a look . Happy gardening

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

OMG ! I have just cable tied the auto vents shut in case it lifts them fingers crossed ! I bought a good one simply in the hope that it would stand up to the storms, if I could have got away with something less expensive I would ! Hope it pays off !!
          Paul that's a good idea because mine do tend to lift slightly in high winds.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Phew its still here we had 65knots at one stage ! hope that is the worst for this year but I won't bet on it ! A fuel bowser we own has had the lock and lid torn off it and the lock had to tear 4mm steel ! that was a lot more exposed than the glasshouse though !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X