No announcement yet.

Hello from a total newbie!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, sorry bit of a belated hello and welcome. Anyway great bunch here always able to offer support and advice. Don't be afraid to ask what you think are simple questions I have asked loads and its one of the best ways to learn.
    Very impressed with your pictures and your diagram. I've only just managed to upload pictures.
    So welcome again.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I'm pretty sure I'll need to make a topic for this somewhere else soon as this is only supposed to be for introductions? I'm not sure where it would go though or even what kind of forum area it would go in. Any ideas?

Comment

Can't see the pictures, app problem again?
        Nannys make memories

Comment

It could be? I'm on PC and they seem to be working fine.

Comment

Hi crabby from a fellow staffy. I lived 18 years in rugeley not too far from crabtree lane actually which is what your name made me think of and then i saw your location!! But i ended up moving to france when i was 18 and couldnt go back .... You gonna make a veg plot on your land?? Or you just sticking to herbs for the min?? You could consider just using your top level for a few nice quick veg?

Comment

Hello & welcome
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                Hello & welcome
                Thank you very much.

Originally posted by bretty666 View Post
                Hi crabby from a fellow staffy. I lived 18 years in rugeley not too far from crabtree lane actually which is what your name made me think of and then i saw your location!! But i ended up moving to france when i was 18 and couldnt go back .... You gonna make a veg plot on your land?? Or you just sticking to herbs for the min?? You could consider just using your top level for a few nice quick veg?
                Rugeley is near Stafford right? I have no idea where anywhere is apart from my local area (near Stoke-on-Trent way) I need to go out and explore some more since I've been living in Staffordshire for almost ten years now!

I'm planning on having a small plot somewhere since having an allotment plot would be very difficult. (No public transport and driving lessons are too expensive right now) I'd like it to be on the top level since it gets the most hours of sun after midday, but I'm sure there will really be enough room for it. I need to figure out how to take some precise measurements of the area and then make a plan of what would work where, but I'm not exactly sure how since I'm doing this all on my own.

Comment

Yeh rugeley is just south or stafford i believe? what is it your not sure about measuring??

Comment

Welcome aboard CrabbyApple

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum.
                      Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
                      Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X