No announcement yet.

Not Bored Yet!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, This is my average day, walk round garden note ten things that need doing, sit in garden have cuppa, think of 5 more must do things, do about 3 jobs off list and another cuppa, lunch, do a few more little jobs, decide to roll the pending jobs onto tomorrows list. I am semi retired so don't go out to work and yet boredom is not an option. Apart from dealing with the jobs I am popping on here every couple of hours which usually means I get reminded of more jobs to do.
    Oh and yes we want pics.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
      Apart from dealing with the jobs, I am popping on here every couple of hours which usually means I get reminded of more jobs to do.
      Oh yes- indeed...how true is that!!!

Never any time to be bored with a garden/veg plot!
      ( I have even been known to natter to myself whilst gardening!..and the cat, and robin and even the odd beetle and worm!)
      Last edited by Nicos; 19-06-2014, 08:53 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Oh yes- indeed...how true is that!!!

Never any time to be bored with a garden/veg plot!
        ( I have even been known to natter to myself whilst gardening!..and the cat, and robin and even the odd beetle and worm!)
        I natter to myself all the time, even on here.
        Never bored but easily sidetracked

Comment

We'll thank you all for the warm welcome, I see my watching assessment of the forum appears to be correct (in the nicest way possible).

I'll get some pics up when I work out how to do it!!! 29 years of IT experience, and I'm flummoxed by an iPhone ( I blame my big, earth shovelling hands.....).

I must say that I've wanted an allotment (or rather the idea of an allotment) for years. I finally decided to put my name on the Wirral Council waiting list, and expected to get one in my retirement (which is a few years off!). Then an opportunity came up at a new site, it's not ideal (no water for instance), but in its way the challenge is great. I can honestly say that the reality beats what you thought.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X