Hello from Scotland

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Hello Gema, welcome to the Grapevine. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home
    Sounds like you have a large garden. Tell us more about it please - we're a nosey lot
    Thanks for the welcome. We have a 2acre garden. A 40 foot polytunnel and raised beds. Just moved here this spring so still loads to do until the whole garden is functional.

Comment

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
      Hello there. Where about in Scotland are you? We have quite a few Grapes in Scotland.
      Use to live in Peterhead myself several years ago. My mom and dad decided to do the Good life up there.
      We love pictures here like Greenleaves says
      Hi, we are in Kinnock ranch perthshire area. Close to the highlands. Originally from the north east myself

Comment

Plenty of potential there Gema. Look forward to hearing about your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin H View Post
          Hi and welcome to the vine. If you're aiming for self-sufficiency does that mean you'll be growing mainly staples like tatties, neeps, carrots and such, or will you be trying some more adventurous crops as well?
          Hey, we are pretty adventurous when eating so always aim to try new fruits and veg. We also grow lots of staple foods. We sell produce to the local hotel and have an honesty box at the end of the track too. I love cooking so fresh produce is fantastic for me

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Gema, up to yet I've only managed to be self sufficient in lettuce
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hello Gema, welcome to the best place in the world to get ideas, help, advice and insane off topic entertainment.
                Your place sounds lovely but very hard work - good on you.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Hello and a very warm, if somewhat belated welcome to the Vine. I must try and keep up
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X