Hello from the wild and windy Ards Peninsula coast

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
    Hi - I don't think there are that many from "Norn Iron" on here - but there's lots of relevant advice/gossip/craic to be had
    Hi Bacchus, thank you for the welcome. Just noticed that you are from Co Down like me. Rather wet and windy today, just thinking about the garden rather than getting any work done.

Comment

Hello and a very warm, if somewhat belated, welcome to the Vine
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Ha, don't know about it being warmer here in the 'sub-tropical Midlands'!!! Had a decent frost on Saturday/Sunday of this week. Also been WET, ' tho yesterday morning and all of today been dry!!!!!!
        Just don't get your 'sea mist' and 'sea breezes'!
        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

And a hello from me too
            Northern England.

Comment

hello and welcome songthrush ,wow i would love to have abit more ground like you for more growing look forward to hearing what you grow this year too
              If i have a thousand ideas and only one turns out good,i am satisfied.- Alfred Nobel

Comment

Originally posted by SongThrush View Post
                Hi Bacchus, thank you for the welcome. Just noticed that you are from Co Down like me. Rather wet and windy today, just thinking about the garden rather than getting any work done.
                I'm not that far from Banbridge/Newry so more tropical, I mean further south from you.

It's been pretty overcast so far but at least there's been no real hard frost. Tricky to get outside things done - most of my activities have been confined to the poly tunnel so far.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X