No announcement yet.

Introduce myself

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you have Settled in.................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

You'll soon feel at home there - especially with a shed to duck into when it rains

Comment

Originally posted by Settle View Post
        I would love a green house but not sure I have room or the money currently but I'm keeping my eye out for a second hand one or even just a little one to go on the side of my shed... I'll keep you posted
        Have a look on Freecycle/Freegle/Gumtree. You can often pick one up for nothing, if you're able to move it.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Have a look on Freecycle/Freegle/Gumtree. You can often pick one up for nothing, if you're able to move it.
          Yeah I'll keep a look out .... Not sure about moving it though so maybe a cold frame at first!!!

Comment

Glad you're getting on well down the lottie, Settle!!!
            It's amazing how friendly these grower folk are, isn't it.???

When I'm at work and start chatting to patients about gardening/growing/Greenhouses/late frosts etc etc etc all my work colleagues just walk away and leave me to it .....
            Well, I could talk all day about soil condition, worms, what's growing well, what isn't ... Sorry, off I go again...!
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
              Glad you're getting on well down the lottie, Settle!!!
              It's amazing how friendly these grower folk are, isn't it.???

When I'm at work and start chatting to patients about gardening/growing/Greenhouses/late frosts etc etc etc all my work colleagues just walk away and leave me to it .....
              Well, I could talk all day about soil condition, worms, what's growing well, what isn't ... Sorry, off I go again...!

You sound just like me... I used to talk about my kids but now it's none stop about plants, seeds, manure and anything else allotment wise which is floating around my head... My friends think I'm mad but I don't care ..... No doubt we will both continue to talk again x

Comment

Settle, good job we don't live/work close by - we'd never get any work done haha
                We'll have to make-do communicating through this here Vine !!!
                Enjoy! Have fun!
                It's brill chatting with like-minded people !
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

I'm a bit of a late arrival on the welcoming committee. Never mind, better now than never. Seems like you've made lots of friends on here already.

Hope you have lots of fun on your allotment.

Comment

Hello and a warm, if somewhat belated, welcome to the Vine Courage Lisa - all growers help each other
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hello and a very late welcome from me. Enjoy the Vine and your lottie.
                      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello - welcome to the Vine and I am glad you have found us all!
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X