• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness me, I'm being picked on. Raaaaaaaary, heeeeeeeelp

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
      but but but I'm 26 miles from my plot
      Oh dear.....looks like you're gonna need a comfy sleeping bag so you can bunk down in your shed during the growing season It's only about six or seven months of the year
      If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
        Goodness me, I'm being picked on. Raaaaaaaary, heeeeeeeelp
        Rary's probably a good runner as its free - although at his age his free bus pass will be worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by ameno View Post
          In my experience, no physical barrier is effective against slugs.
          At best, it may deter them temporarily, but then once it gets wet, or as soon as they are used to it, they'll cross over and eat your plants. And at worst, it seems to actively encourage them.
          2 rings of wire around your pot, about 1 to 2 cm apart with a nine volt battery connected across them, so it makes a circuit when the slug/snail tries to cross it, does a pretty good job lol

Comment

Originally posted by Urban View Post
            2 rings of wire around your pot, about 1 to 2 cm apart with a nine volt battery connected across them, so it makes a circuit when the slug/snail tries to cross it, does a pretty good job lol
            Okay, fair enough. I can believe an electric fence would keep them away.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X