No announcement yet.

No! it cant be!! is it ? sunshine???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's been relatively sunny here today too....some cloud and one bad shower!moved my table and chairs out of the garage to the patio...if I don't get to sit out soon on them it's no problem, just seeing them from my kitchen makes it seem spring/summer! love the longer nights also
    "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Really great day yesterday, sun most of the day, and I was still outside pottering till 8pm. No two days the same though and today it is overcast but still dry, yipeeee!!!

Ian

Comment

gorgeous day yesterday, thought I might even need sunscreen! really easy digging (my soil seems to at it's best to work a day or two after heavy rain) then finally got my shed up (been waiting for a day without high winds and it is about 4th hand and rather ricketly until it had the roof on) so I'm a very happly bunny now.. hoping to sneak back for an hour after work too now the clocks have changed
        I have a dream:
        a dream that, one day, chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X