No announcement yet.

What questions do I ask

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never heard of anything like that Silverfox, say it and if they look at you like you are stuped tell them someone else told you to ask it
    maybe then you will look even more stuped
    Sorry

Comment

sounds like a fab idea - if its not something that exists then I think you've come up with a great new idea!
      good luck!
      smiling is infectious....

http://www.thehudsonallotment.blogspot.com/ updated 28th May 2008

Comment

Sounds like a stroke of genius Silverfox, maybe you're a natural with this allotment business !
        I am green with envy at the thought of what you have as facilities. Mine - if and when the council ever "release" it - is one of a mere five inside a locked up walled garden. No water, electricity, shop, only one other person actually using the place at present...the only ensuite thing is china fragments in the soil !
        Anyone know any good dowsers in the Aberdeen area ?
        There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Sounds like a great place-dug over, manure at the ready, a shop, a tap, a toilet block-----you're in allotment heaven aren't you??!!! We're still trying to dig a football pitch on a hillside after 12 months, and as for lugging the manure up the hill, well, the next stop is casualty!!!! And toilets--well, we just have to hold on!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X