Apple Tree

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Tree

Hi is this apple tree dead if not what can i do to revive it for the next year thanks

Hi gengis.

I'm afraid there's no photo attached to your post, so impossible to tell if your tree is dead or alive. Could you try posting your photo again?

Comment

Photos of the trees

Comment

gengis, I'm not sure why your photos aren't appearing. I've just tried and my photo posted OK.

Can you send me a pm with some information about the photos? For example, the device you're using, the file format and size. Anything else you think might be relevant.

Thanks.
        Last edited by Snoop Puss; 14-10-2024, 06:24 AM.

Comment

it says invalid file. Perhaps he's trying to upload a png or webfile.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

^Thanks, mothhawk. You can clearly see more than me. All I see is a blank space. I'll wait to hear from gengis and see what I can sort out.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
              ^Thanks, mothhawk. You can clearly see more than me. All I see is a blank space. I'll wait to hear from gengis and see what I can sort out.
              I just right click on the page to highlight everything, and then you can "see" the space where the pic should be. Useful trick that I always try when I can't see something that's supposed to show. If you hover over the space, the mouse pointer turns to a hand so you can click there to open the link, or non-existent link
              Last edited by mothhawk; Yesterday, 01:07 PM.
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by gengis View Post
                Hi is this apple tree dead if not what can i do to revive it for the next year thanks
                I don't see a photo either when I click quote post I see the the failed attachment, I did insert a few spaces in and removed the brackets so the text could be seen.

ATTACH=JSON] {"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-tempid":"temp_87766_1728818474652_832"} [/ATTACH]
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Looks like it's a webfile then.
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                    Looks like it's a webfile then.
                    Yes, that was my thought. Thanks, MH. Very brave of you, by the way, to click on a link from an unknown new member.

Comment

They're trying to upload a JSON file, which is a Javascript text file, not an image.

If they can't manage to attach an image file, they should try uploading it to an external image hosting site (like Imgur), then posting the link.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X