No announcement yet.

What is everyone else doing?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are apparently due for a fair weekend but as OH will have car to go to Dorking, will have to content self with trip on bus with D or go tomorrow.

Still with D now at school in mornings I may get a little more time. Once I have processed buckets full of pears/apples/courgettes.
    Bright Blessings
    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Hi OWG and EB - glad to see you are able to make use of the horrible weather! Dexterdog
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

hi earthbabe ,wot are you studying,hope it,s agriculture ,then you can tell us all were were we are going wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthbabe View Post
          I do dexterdog but so far I seem to be talking to myself!! Will check out the weather forecasts link though.
          Know what you mean about talking to yourself!

The North East weather section is turning into a personal diary!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

finally managed to get some quality and quantity time in the plot today! did all the jobs I wanted to, including planting my carlingford potatoes and garlic as well as clearing away the remains of any unhealthy/dying plants. Feel much happier! Hope everyone else has had a good day as well. Dexterdog
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Started to weed everything, again.

Would go on holiday and spend first weekend back on our association show , after first decent rain since the spring.
              Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
              Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
              I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

I can't garden because it's too dry Anyone know a good rain dance or a means of exporting some of the rain you are all talking about?
                Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Hi roitelet - just pop over to Preston and you can have the water in my water butts! at least have now spent some quality time catching up on all those jobs I wanted to - feel much happier now! dexterdog
                  Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Thanks for the Offer Dexterdog. Bit of a problem getting it back on the ferry though. Clouded over this evening and (fingers crossed) it might rain.
                    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

I have been doing my Autumn clear up too and managed to get sun burn today
                      Really pleased as have sorted out 2/3 of the allotment now!
                      Freezer nearly full too!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi R and N - good to hear from you! R you need to get over here for some sun methinks! nice to hear that everyone else is catching up as well. Its a good feeling isnt it? dexterdog
                        Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X