No announcement yet.

Should I, shouldn't I?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can put your name down on as many lists as you want....If you get offered two plots you just turn down one.
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
      You can put your name down on as many lists as you want....If you get offered two plots you just turn down one.
      I suspect this might be why the waiting lists are as full as they are...everyone has their name down on every list going in their region.

Comment

I think we have a central one here in Ashford. You get to put down first, second choice etc.

Thanks for the all the advice. It's good to know just how much time it takes up and I think it might be something I can think about for next year. I might ring them up for a chat about how long the waiting list is and see if I can go for a peek. It's all very well telling me how big it is, but I think it would be good to have a look.

And I might chat to my friend, see if she'd be interested in sharing. And see how this year in my own garden goes!
        Singleton Allotments Society
        Ashford Gardeners - A gardening club (and so much more) for the greenfingered of Ashford and surrounding areas. Non-Ashfordites welcome .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X