I am proud!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am proud!

Just looking through the pics of my allotment, here's a before and after, what do you think? (well of the part that I've cultivated anyway) The before pic was 6' high in brambles etc, but never got a pic of it 'til I chopped it down.
    Attached Files

Fab job, you should be very proud!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

What a transformation! Well done Mrsc!
      I always get that proud feeling when I look at my plot too, great innit?!
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Perhaps there should be a thread just to show off your plot, how it looked before and after, it may not only allow some of us to show our pride at what we've done, but also inspire others by sharing our ideas n what we've done, what do you think?
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

great feeling isn't it. Its looks as though you have lots on the go aswell well done

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
            Perhaps there should be a thread just to show off your plot, how it looked before and after, it may not only allow some of us to show our pride at what we've done, but also inspire others by sharing our ideas n what we've done, what do you think?
            That's such a great idea Mrs D.
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Great achievement! Looks wonderful! A before and after thread is a nice idea too
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Looks fantastic Mrs C !!! a before and after thread is a good idea ! as its bloody hard work !

I dont care how much my friends make fun of my chosen hobby !!! theres nothing better than growing your own veg ! and the smell of tomato plants..! My friends dont have a clue !

Comment

Looking good - I find that you don't notice how much you've achieved until you look at old photos.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

how long has it taken you mrs c?

Comment

Originally posted by ckfe View Post
                      how long has it taken you mrs c?
                      Just what I was going to ask. When were the 'before' snaps taken?

I think the idea of a before and after thread is great. Would be wonderful to see what everyone has achieved.

Comment

Looks fantastic MrsC, you should definitely be proud of it

And I was just thinking the other day that we should have a 'before and after' thread and never got round to doing anything about it. I love looking at pics of other people's plots And I think it'd be great encouragement for people just taking on over-grown plots too.

Comment

My Before & Afters are in my album. What a difference a year makes!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Two_Sheds; 07-06-2009, 07:43 AM.
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

My 'before' may be confused with my 'after'!!!!!!!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                              My 'before' may be confused with my 'after'!!!!!!!
                              Is that because you've got obsessed by the Chooks and have neglected the veg growing?
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X