Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems on the plot!

Hi all,

Just need a rant, been subjected to the most awful and degrading verbal abuse and bit of 'invading my personal space' also that I can imagine today. feel totally threatened! There are a bunch of p*ssheads, sorry for the language on there (as plot holders) and it's really bad. Feel so disheartened, not just me who feels the same

Rant away MrsC, you're allowed. What happened? x

Comment

Originally posted by amandaandherveg View Post
      Rant away MrsC, you're allowed. What happened? x
      Thanks Amanda

I think I need to sleep on it, really put me off. Not being rude xxxxxx

Comment

Mrs C - you can message me on faceache if you want to rant - I can take as much swearing as you can give!

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by MrsC View Post
          Thanks Amanda

I think I need to sleep on it, really put me off. Not being rude xxxxxx
          Feet up, glass of wine and cuddle on couch required.

Comment

Poor you. Lottie should be your haven. Enjoy a w(h)ine or three ;-).

Comment

Our officals get abused all the time......Its not on.....Gardening should be a quite acvity and relaxing.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.
              My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

a lady on our site got smacked around the head twice, poor women didn't even do anything, now the police are involved. A few have had to go and give statements. Not sure if it will come to anything though.

Can't believe it an allotment site should be a safe place of calm and beauty.

Comment

Sorry for my rant everyone! Have calmed down and a few emails to the council later makes me feel better x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X