Got one! but......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got one! but......

At long last I got a letter telling me that my name is at the top of the list and I can have plot no. 3 if I want it. OF COURSE I DO!! But - Since I put my name on the list my artritis has got worse and I now have sciatica . Also I have a small plot in my garden and a not so well OH to look after. With much sadness I have had to refuse. But the lady on the 'phone was nice and said I could go back on the list anytime. I am just so sad I am not in the position just now to use it.
    There's pleasure sure in being mad that only madmen know - Anon

Oh what a shame - how long were you on the list?

Comment

Sorry to hear you've had to refuse the plot Ann, it does sound like you have enough to cope with just now. Like the man said later on you can re join the list when things improve.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Got one! But......

Hi Rusty. I was one about 18 months. She told me there had been no movement on plots for about 5 years, then suddenly a load of folk decided not to renew because of their age. (Must have all joined at the same time. ) Anyroadup, thanks to you both for your kind thoughts.

Comment

So sorry to hear your news. I think you've made the right decision. You wouldnt want to take on a lottie then find it all too much. Could you grow veg in your garden? What about growing veg in pots? At least that way you could grow a few of your own veg.
          Best wishes
          Bernie and Dexter
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

That is so sad...hope you get better...
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Got one! But......

Thanx Nog. It's OH who's not so sparky, but I appreciate the kind thought. And, yes, Bernie & Dexter, I have a garden plot as I said, but it was kind of you to comment. In fact, I appreciate the kind thoughts of everyone who added a comment. Took the grandson down to-day to show him what would have been mine. This is the first time I have seen it. Wow, it is a wreck. I think I may have had a lucky escape. I'm still sad at the loss tho"

Comment

What a shame ann-the-nan, but very brave of you to take that decision. Your disappointment will convert to someone else coming to the top of the list, so you've done someone a good turn. And by the sound of it, you would have struggled with it.
                Karma will give you something good somewhere else I'm sure.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X