No announcement yet.

Planning a new lottie advice

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Dinks! Lovely to hear from you! Im on the site behind the Bridge Inn at Penwortham (next to the church) - so Im sorted if I need a quick pint in summer! Cant wait,and am SO excited! going down 2morrow with some cardboard to cover the weeds over. Dexterdog
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Hello Hello. Congratulations
      I would just like to point out how completely jealous I am!! I am not the envious type. But I am still waiting on the stupid list at number 33! meanwhile I am juggling pots in my micro mini non garden. Santa has not been kind this year and I have been such a good girl!!
      Honest

Comment

Originally posted by mazel-bee View Post
        Hello Hello. Congratulations
        I would just like to point out how completely jealous I am!! I am not the envious type. But I am still waiting on the stupid list at number 33! meanwhile I am juggling pots in my micro mini non garden. Santa has not been kind this year and I have been such a good girl!!
        Honest
        Hi MB - this took me completely by surprise - especially as the first allotment site I asked there is a four year waiting list! Fingers crossed you move up the list quickly - people may change their minds, move away or get a lottie somewhere else.
        Merry Christmas! Dexterdog
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X