No announcement yet.

Might be Getting Another Plot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allotment waiting lists are managed in the most odd fashion in my area - unless our small allotment is possibly not so popular. There are restricted opening hours [we are in a park which is locked before sunset].

I've been here now on my TINY plot since May [and put myself back on the list in June] and I have just reached the top again! Not sure about half plots - mine must be a quarter at 60 sq metres.

Even so the extra commitment is still causing me flutters. I do hope the next one is close by [and not one of the bramble patches - they might as well have given me the whole strip to start with, instead of sharing 2 bits with others.

Boy are you right about those that work a plot for a weekend or two then vanish - that is really happening a lot. The couple on the other half of my strip put in 6 potatoes, a few parsnips and a squash 3 months ago and I have not seen them since they dug up the potatoes 2 months ago. Their weeds are growing great guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Storming Norman View Post
      Boy are you right about those that work a plot for a weekend or two then vanish - that is really happening a lot. The couple on the other half of my strip put in 6 potatoes, a few parsnips and a squash 3 months ago and I have not seen them since they dug up the potatoes 2 months ago. Their weeds are growing great guns.
      And no doubt affecting your plot!
      Try visiting my websites and blogs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X