Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by organic View Post
    Try £30 for a half plot.
    I'm sure mine's not the most expensive either!
    It isn't - mine's about £39, I think! (Not paid or had an invoice yet, because it was less than half a year's rent so they let me off).

Congrats on the allotment Robin!

Comment

Yea, my first rent is due in 2 weeks. Not quite half a year, but for me it was a similar thing. I got my plot with just shy of 2 months left to go on the rental year so no rent to pay until next month.
      £30 was a rough figure for me too. It'll be measured properly in the next week or so and I'll know how much it's costing me then.

Comment

My half plot in Rugby was 12.50 a year, now i have two half plots and i pay 20.50 got a discount for taking on such an overgrown plot apparently!!
        My first half plot gets quite a bit of shade early morning in the Summer however that is good for things like lettuce etc as they don't bolt.
        Enjoy your new plot it looks fab.
        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Rent paid today.
          £27 for an official size of 150 square yards. I think it might be a tad smaller than that though. Either way I'm not complaining though. Slightly cheaper than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
            Rent paid today.
            £27 for an official size of 150 square yards. I think it might be a tad smaller than that though. Either way I'm not complaining though. Slightly cheaper than I expected.
            Great stuff Organic; my 'admin fee' is in the post so its all mine AND whats more I've planted some onions and garlic. Progress indeed
            RtB x

Comment

Brilliant!
              I've got my garden organic order and a load of onion sets, some shallots and a few bulbs of Vajello garlic next to me.
              Hopefully I'll be able to get them in this coming week, but I might have to wait until next week as a path needs moving from one side of my plot to the other. I wouldn't want to have to direct helpers (very heavy paving slabs - I'll be needing help) around planted and sown beds so might hold off until then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X