pigeon poo

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pigeon poo

Hi is it possible to put a light scattering of the stuff on my plot now that has not rotted and let the weather and worms pull it down?

You could, providing you're not planning on sowing or planting till Spring. Do you have much of it? It might be better incorporated into a compost heap.

Comment

as much as i want really and yes was gonna leave it on the soil till spring them dig it in then was only gonna scatter a bit on the top and once i get my compost heap built start putting it on there with kitchen waste seaweed leaves dry matter etc etc !!

Comment

It should be fine for over-winter. But you shouldn't put it where you have any plants growing, or just about to be planted. It's too strong and would 'burn' the plants. It'll be fab on the compost heap with your other stuff, it'll help it rot down too

Comment

Hard to imagine a better organic compost accelerator but it would probably scorch seedlings... if it's on an area you plan on filling with veg started opff in pots then you'kll be fine as you can make sure it doesn't casue a problem

chrisc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X