Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you have on your allotment

Hi All
    Not sure if someone asked this question recently. I live in Reading and so far only have strawberry pants, some raspberry and gooseberry canes and couple of rhubarb crowns in the plot. I am not sure if the other like onions, garlic, early potatoes, chard, spinach, early peas can go in now (last week my plot was filled with water due to the rain, so I held back).
    I sowed some cabbage, cauli, brussel sprouts, pepper, chilli, tomatoes. Soaking some broad beans that will also get sown indoors for now as I am not sure if I will be able to get to my plot coming weekend so once they sprout I will plant them outside.

What is everyone else doing? What do you grapes have in your lottie? What do you have growing indoors?
    cheers Reks

I've got fruit bushes (gooseberry, blackberry, redcurrent, blackcurret), loads of raspberry canes, rhubarb, apple tree and plum tree, strawberries.

I've got an asparagus bed. I've planted some carrot, broccoli, parsnip and lettuce under fleece cloches. Thats what on the lottie.

At home I've got various tomatoes, chillis, lettuce and aubergines on the go.
    Bex

Comment

On the plot: Autumn Rasps, Onions, Garlic, shallots, Strawbs, overwintered Spinach, PSB and spring greens/cabbage.

In the GH or waiting to go out in the next few weeks: Chard, lettuce, broad beans, potatoes, onions, leeks.
      My 2014 No Dig Allotment
      My 2013 No Dig Allotment
      My 2012 No Dig Allotment
      My 2011 No Dig Allotment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X