No announcement yet.

Planning your plot?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans need to be flexible, but it is always good to have a plan, even if you do need to modify it as you go. There is always something that needs to be changed.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
      If I'm not there mine isn't ALLOWED to put things in. It's my allotment and usually it's only me there!
      That must be disappointing Flum. Nothing to moan at him for and no-one there to blame when it goes wrong.

Comment

It doesn't go wrong! It's 'experimental' !

Have you heard the old one, 'If it smells, it's Chemistry, if it moves, it's Biology, if it doesn't work - it's Physics!'

My garden is occasionally Physics!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Dont mention Chemistry Biology and Physics! It is exam revision time in the Wellies household

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by weekendwellies View Post
            Dont mention Chemistry Biology and Physics! It is exam revision time in the Wellies household
            Then my post tells them all they need to know! (I think?)
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Many Many plans! Its what the winters for! - Then they all go out the window as soon as I get down the plot and the spring planting begins!
              Tori

Comment

I have a plan put together on Visio and I've already started to tweak it.

However as I'm just starting out I am finding having a point of reference invaluable. As this gardening lark becomes a bit more second nature I'm sure I'll plan less and go with my gut more.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X