My Plot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Plot

I know this isn't the right place for this but I didn't really know where to pop it.

I'm really really proud of myself this year with regard to my lotty. I think my slow brain is getting there I have had a lot of help, someone giving me advice, helping me sort my lotty out - but I'm learning as I go along. This is how I learn best in life as well.

So nothing really exciting to say just that I'm excited about this years growing, digging, planting life that the lotty will bring

Originally posted by Droppey View Post
    .....................So nothing really exciting to say just that I'm excited about this years growing, digging, planting life that the lotty will bring
    So are the other 28,706 of us on the vine methinks!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Whilst I'm not a Mod Droppey - I'd say this is a perfect place for words of encouragement such as yours. Well done you
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
        Whilst I'm not a Mod Droppey - I'd say this is a perfect place for words of encouragement such as yours. Well done you
        I`ll second that !
        You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

learn as you go,thats my philossophy,dont go much on my spelling tho,im also very excited on the prospect of what im goin to grow.
          totally mad on growing veg and keeping bantams!!!!

Comment

that shouldc have bean learn as you grow!!
            totally mad on growing veg and keeping bantams!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
              I'd say this is a perfect place for words of encouragement such as yours.
              Abserflippinglootely............
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X