No announcement yet.

Moral Dilemma

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an afterthought........If they are stolen & are commercially grown then it should be easy enough to find out how many were ordered, how many delivered & how many planted.

Edit: If you don't want to take it up face to face, send an anon letter to the head.
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 23-05-2012, 11:21 AM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I think start with 'are you missing any commercially grown trees and bushes from your school plot' with the head and take it from there. It should be easy to see whether the same amount ordered is actually planted up at school or not. It could be that they ordered some at the same time - in agreement with the head. You never know.

Comment

Absolutely you must do something. To turn a blind eye to suspicions that strong is...well, morally compromising.
        I'd agree totally with Zazen's last comment. Keep it confidential, talk to the head - no need to go there and potentially be seen, just phone if needs be.
        If it is all legit and above board, you have merely set your mind at rest, no harm done because it was confidential. If it is theft, you have done a good job, and are to be congratulated.
        Not least because, do you want someone light-fingered and keen to make a quick dishonest buck on your allotment site ?
        There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X