No announcement yet.

viewing new allotment

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a bummer TP, don't know what else to say..........
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Im not going to let the ME get me down, just have to take things slowly and im still going to enjoy my allotment, i look at this way , im not as severe as some people as i can still get of of bed ( with a struggle) and go to work, and my partner should only be out of action for a few weeks.

Comment

I like your style Treepixie don't let it stop you on your allotment when you give up fighting you give up.

Respect is due to you. Go on girl....
        Today I will be mainly growing Vegetables.

Tonight The bloody slugs & snails will eat them!

https://www.facebook.com/manchester....ts?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Bad luck on the health front but what a star your lad is! I'm just going to call mine in here to look!

Comment

Sorry to read about your ME Treepixie but it sounds like you're taking it in your stride and well done to the lad for all his hard work.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Wow, went to have a look at the job he has done today,and apart from section covered in weed fabric
              (which is were i intend to plant the strawberries through the fabric), he has dug the lot in a day, i am so happy

Comment

Well done that lad..........

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

What a star that young man is The photo's brought a huge smile to my face.

Comment

To give an update on our allotment, just after getting our site,I was diagnosed with ME/CFS and my partner broke his arm, which is still not right and looks like he will have to have another op!! But not to be defeated between us we are managing, I am doing the planting as I cant do any manual work and my partner has developed a way to dig etc one handed, he has worked so hard the last couple of months, and the allotment Is starting to take shape. the shed in the picture is on the allotment behind us.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well done to the pair of you. It looks fantastic.

Comment

Both of you have done well
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Looks like a great job - well done!
                          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

I am so impressed! Well done to both of you.

Comment

How's it goingtree pixie, my sister has ME so I can sympathise a little. Hope plot is ok, I've just started mine.

Comment

I am lucky that my partner does most of the hard work, im in charge of growing things and weed control, but I have to say its a struggle most days as by the time I get back from work I am exhausted, but I waited 3 years for my allotment and im not giving in quietly, I am lucky that I have mild ME, I dread to think how you feel with severe.

But I enjoying growing things and my partner who has never grown anything before is really enjoying it and hoping to take on another one!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X