Favourites

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourites

I think we should start a chart of our fav viners..funniest,most helpful etc. anyone agree?

No.

It would just upset people not listed. And what would be the point?

Comment

We already have a 'Member of the Month' award, Guy, so if there's someone you think deserving of the title, feel free to PM one of the Mods to nominate them!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

^ ^ ^ What they just said

Comment

No because it's the natural way things are,that make the vine such a friendly place,your suggestion would turn it into a school play ground,sorry,we is all equall on here,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Sorry I'll retract my suggestion

Comment

don't worry about it,if you don't ask,you will never know,will you,am sure no one thinks any less of you
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                We already have a 'Member of the Month' award, Guy, so if there's someone you think deserving of the title, feel free to PM one of the Mods to nominate them!
                Here's the link to the thread, Guy, so you can see who has already been a MoM http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nfo_22361.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X