No announcement yet.

New member to the family

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard getting a guinea pig as a company for a rabbit and it avoids the risk of finding lots of baby rabbits.

Comment

Well, that was an experience!! He loved being out in the garden, free to run about. I tried to barricade him in a makeshift pen of breeze blocks scattered in a large circle - he just jumped over the top of them lol. He's back in the house now, sprawled out on the floor.

Gonna have to make him a big run I think!
      Last edited by The Cobra; 07-12-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
        Oh dear, sounds like he's won you over properly

Hope he's easy enough to catch in the garden. People who used to mind the boys when they were little, had rabbits. They were always getting out and everyone would spend hours trying to find them, and then catch them.
        Sorry Feral, but I read that as the boys were always getting out etc

Your rabbit sounds like a real character, Cobra. Glad you're getting on so well together

Comment

Originally posted by The Cobra View Post
          He seems to be getting braver by the day, and he really enjoys being allowed to have a run out. I fetch him in every afternoon, have a cuddle, then let him run round the living room. He hops about kicking his legs out with enjoyment! Then the little man decides it's fun to not let me pick him up to put him back in his hutch. It's quite funny seeing him sprint about as if to say "you've no chance mate!" Today will be the first day that I'm gonna let him have a run about in the garden, I think he's gonna enjoy it!
          Cobra make sure you keep a real good eye out when you bunny is having a run around the house because daughters rabbit ate through their Sky cable yesterday
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X