Where can i buy glyphosate ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i buy glyphosate ?

Please can anyone tell me where i can buy enough to napalm the overgrown lottie, Thanks Minty
    " If it tastes like chicken THEN EAT CHICKEN " :- Kermit The Frog

http://mohicans-allotment.blogspot.com/

I bought some RoundUp (some sort of extra strength stuff) in a silver bottle from B&Q

Your local agri-store may also have some

You could always use a flame-gun-burner thing and burn all your weeds. Then cover until you're ready to dig and plant

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
      Please can anyone tell me where i can buy enough to napalm the overgrown lottie, Thanks Minty
      Cheapest option could be one of the 'shops' at your local allotment sites. Mine sells Roundup as a concentrate (about the consistency of runny honey) at 500ml for £7.
      Geordie

Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure

Comment

I have found that focus diy stores sell glyphosate in 1 ltr red bottles . I think its about £7 hope this is of help

Regards Gary

Comment

If Price is an issue I think you are right to search for glyphosate paying attention to the concentration; as opposed to a premium brand name like 'Round up.' Any agricultural supplier- Monroe's etc.- would help. If I really have to- I get mine from a landscape gardener mate who buys in high concentration gallons. But then again, I normally get him to spray as he has all the proper kit and licence. Like all chemicals I'd try to minimise my exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulottie View Post
            If Price is an issue I think you are right to search for glyphosate paying attention to the concentration; as opposed to a premium brand name like 'Round up.' Any agricultural supplier- Monroe's etc.- would help. If I really have to- I get mine from a landscape gardener mate who buys in high concentration gallons. But then again, I normally get him to spray as he has all the proper kit and licence. Like all chemicals I'd try to minimise my exposure.
            I think the reason why the high strength glyphosate isn't available to anyone without a pesticide certificate is.........exactly that!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

If you have an ebay account Minty, go on there and type in glysophate. I bought some agricultaural strength stuff that'a 4 times stronger than shop bought. It costs around £24 but it's worth the money.

Phil
              Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

If you have an ebay account Minty, go on there and type in glysophate. I bought some agricultaural strength stuff that'a 4 times stronger than shop bought. It costs around £24 but it's worth the money.

Phil

Thanks guys. have looked on ebay and it seems reasonable.
                just got back from a fortnight in skegness/ingoldmells, didnt see any allotments skegblade ?

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                  I think the reason why the high strength glyphosate isn't available to anyone without a pesticide certificate is.........exactly that!
                  I bought some from countrywide stores earlier this year
                  ntg
                  Never be afraid to try something new.
                  Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                  A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                  ==================================================

Comment

Thanks nick, dont suppose you have their web address do you ?. Thanks Kev

Comment

They're just off Lincoln Road Minty, just past the bus garage

Phil
                      Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X