what are the best flavoured strawberry varieties

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the best flavoured strawberry varieties

Hi, I`ve got cambridge favourite and Hapil--- what do other peple think are the best flavoured strawbs they have eaten.

I think Royal Sovereign is still the best flavour and fortunately it is still available. I have four varieties of strawberry - the others are Cambridge types and some are not too bad, but I don't think any of them come close ro RS.
    Last edited by Tam; 22-06-2008, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I grew Irresistable from T&M and they are so sweet,even my kids eat them without sugar!!!!!!
      The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Marshall's Marshmello is good. They are not available from supermarkets because they don't store well or ripen well from being picked under-ripe. Suits me! I would generally avoid anything the supermarkets thought was brilliant. Their purposes are not mine!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I'm currently enjoying Marshmello as well, they are huge.
          Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X