X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i grow bananas?

yes i can!

but this is to cheer up pumpkin becki
    above the clouds the sun is shining and the sky is blue. if you look hard enough you can just about see it!

Wicked !!!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

too much indoor not enough outdoor i feel
      above the clouds the sun is shining and the sky is blue. if you look hard enough you can just about see it!

Comment

Too wet to go outdoors. At least we've all got each other!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I guess I'm not allowed to comment ?

i'll get my coat ...
          Last edited by Two_Sheds; 19-02-2009, 10:49 AM.
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

oop's

no offence meant

Comment

I have a MUSA BASJOO that is 3 years old and one unamed variety I snaffled from Cyprus a few years ago.

No banananananananas yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by greendean View Post
                oop's

no offence meant
                hey, none taken. We is all friends on here
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

pigletwillie that musa basjoo thing sounds painful. have you seen a doctor?

Comment

In KG (sorry mods) this month there is a picture of the very same ailment that PW has, 3 years old and .... with flowers. No fruit, but at least flowers.
                    I have the same thats in its third year now, and am not at all hopeful of banana's even in the tropics of Bretagne, but I live in hope.
                    Bob Leponge
                    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by greendean View Post
                      pigletwillie that musa basjoo thing sounds painful. have you seen a doctor?
                      Even worse I've got a big Musella lasiocarpa and Ensete ventricosum. But I'm hoping to recover.
                      Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                      >
                      >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                        In KG (sorry mods) this month there is a picture of the very same ailment that PW has, 3 years old and .... with flowers. No fruit, but at least flowers.
                        I have the same thats in its third year now, and am not at all hopeful of banana's even in the tropics of Bretagne, but I live in hope.
                        Bob. We posted at the same time there. Unless you have year round heating for your basjoo then you will almost certainly not get fruit. And if you do it will not be edible. Hope you know some swear words. Lol.
                        Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                        >
                        >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Originally posted by sarraceniac View Post
                          Even worse I've got a big Musella lasiocarpa and Ensete ventricosum. But I'm hoping to recover.
                          But does it sting?

Comment

I dont truly believe I shall get fruit. There is a long term plan to build a conservatory on the back of my house and have it in there, with heating etc, but I just like looking at it, reminds me of many days in warmer climes, when I did just used to pick them straight from the tree.
                            Bob Leponge
                            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Here we go again....men and their ailments!!!!!!!????
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X