Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fruit labels

i found this tip on the fruit expert website

A good way to remember each plant’s needs is to laminate a cardboard label onto which you’ve written pruning and feeding times and types. Attach it to the shrub or tree with garden twine
    sounds like a good idea to me and not restricted to fruit bushes
    above the clouds the sun is shining and the sky is blue. if you look hard enough you can just about see it!

bit late now, i have no idea what any of them are ... they are just different fruit bushes lol

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
      bit late now, i have no idea what any of them are ... they are just different fruit bushes lol
      glad someone else is the same. i planted a load of clematis at home and up the allotment but didn't label them so i'm never sure when or how to prune them so its pot luck who gets the chop!
      above the clouds the sun is shining and the sky is blue. if you look hard enough you can just about see it!

Comment

aren't all clematis the same then? maybe why mine always die i'm a woman ..... i don't need instructions....... they either live or die, and if i don't get flowers/fruit i dig em up and plant summat else lol
        Last edited by lynda66; 23-02-2009, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X