What a wash out!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a wash out!

Desperate for a dry weekend to plant out some fruit I've been delivered. Got 2 x gooseberry, 1 x tayberry, 1 x loch ness, 6 x polka raspberry and 1 Jostaberry all looking for a permenent home

THURSDAY was nice. The little devil in my head was telling me to pull a sickie but I didn't.

Might try a reverse rain dance

Are they bare rooted?
    Stick them in pots for now- they'll be fine!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Cheers Nicos, I will do that. I really enjoy a chilly winter dig but I haven't had a chance yet. Nor have I had a chance to try out a hip flask I got a present this year

Comment

The forecast for here tomorrow isn't too bad. Hope not as OH is hoping to give the chicken houses a good scrub, they've apparently trekked tons of mud in there. I did have a bit of a shock early this morning as Yahoo was saying that there would be extreme storms, with heavy rains and very high winds over the weekend, but it seems they put up last weekend's forecast by mistake.
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

At least you won't have to water them in !!!!!!!!!!!!
          The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

Comment

Dry weekend....I don't think we'll get one of those up here till next March

I'm going stir crazy waiting to get in the garden and do some work. Took some kitchen waste down to the compost heap this morning and the lawn is like a swamp. Daren't go near the veg plot. Luckily all the remaining veg is near the edges so I can lean over and don't have to walk on the soil.

Comment

Bladdy loverly day today. Wish I didn't have to work

Comment

...don't fret- it's weekend tomorrow- it'll start raining again to be sure!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X