Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco's blueberry plants

Hi guys!

Unlikely I know, but does anybody know what variety the blueberry plants are they are selling in Tesco's at the moment? I got one the other day but it gives no indication

Email them and ask them. Two Sheds did this with Wilko's for those of us that bought their blueberries. Wilko's did respond, don't know if Tesco will.
    Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
    >
    >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

How much are they please ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarraceniac View Post
        Email them and ask them. Two Sheds did this with Wilko's for those of us that bought their blueberries. Wilko's did respond, don't know if Tesco will.
        Well that answers my question about the blueberry I bought at Wilko's today!
        Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
        Snadger - Director of Poetry
        RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
        Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
        Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
        piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Hi Ollie

It was me that contacted Wilkos re the blueberry and they are Bluejay :-)

Comment

The ones in our Tesco's are £3 each but look like one year old cuttings. Don't expect fruit you can eat until year three.

Comment

Same price as Wilkinsons then, not expecting fruit of the ones I bought there either for the next couple of years.

Comment

good deals going at my local £1 shop today i got a healthy blueberry patriot and 2 blackberries also 2 blackcurrents and 4 canes of raspberries all for £6 and all very healthy great bargain

Comment

Originally posted by littleexperience View Post
                  good deals going at my local £1 shop today i got a healthy blueberry patriot and 2 blackberries also 2 blackcurrents and 4 canes of raspberries all for £6 and all very healthy great bargain
                  Thats good to hear, maybe they have had new stock in. When I went into my poundshop a few weeks back they only had one blueberry left and it was beyond hope, might pop back in and check.

Comment

I find that alot of these shops don't know how to keep plants. They water them at first then keep them in warm conditions. The plants grow leggy and then die.

Best to get any stock when they first arrive.

Comment

Sorry Jilly. Thought it was TS. But that was I now think, a kiwi.
                      Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                      >
                      >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyreeves View Post
                        Hi Ollie

It was me that contacted Wilkos re the blueberry and they are Bluejay :-)
                        Ta

Now I need to work out what variety the one I got in Aldi last year was
                        Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
                        Snadger - Director of Poetry
                        RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
                        Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
                        Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
                        piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X