hi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi all am looking some help with melons so if anyone could help it would be great and i could post my pics of them as i no some leaves have to be removed etc and they need support was going to use canes
    so if you can help please get back to me
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glyners; 08-07-2010, 05:08 PM.

Hi Glyners and welcome to the vine. Why don't you ask your melon question on the 'feeling fruity' forum - I'm sure you will get lots of answers there. Whereabouts are you located? If you put it on your profile we can all tell where you are growing and tailor our advice accordingly!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
      Hi Glyners and welcome to the vine. Why don't you ask your melon question on the 'feeling fruity' forum - I'm sure you will get lots of answers there. Whereabouts are you located? If you put it on your profile we can all tell where you are growing and tailor our advice accordingly!
      hi can you move the post in there am from uk n ireland

Comment

Hopefully one of the Mods will be along to do that for your Glyners! UK and Ireland - well that limits the range a bit!

Comment

Hopefully one of the Mods will be along to do that for your Glyners! UK and Ireland - well that limits the range a bit!
          am in uk belfast n ireland some people get mixed up and think am in ireland
          but am in n ireland part of the uk

Comment

Ah, now I see what you mean Glyners! Belfast will do nicely - we have several grapes on the grapevine from there!
            I still can't answer your melon question though. Your pepper is looking good! I would wait until your melon starts annoying the pepper before you do anything and then it will need a bit of refereeing I think.

Comment

Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!
              I've moved your thread so to catch the eye of the fruity experts

If you like you can re-introduce yourself on the other thread
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Ah, now I see what you mean Glyners! Belfast will do nicely - we have several grapes on the grapevine from there!
                I still can't answer your melon question though. Your pepper is looking good! I would wait until your melon starts annoying the pepper before you do anything and then it will need a bit of refereeing I think.
                what size do i let chillies grow to before i can use them there lots on it

Comment

what variety of melons have you got?? They will need some supporting whether that be canes or netting. I have never bothered with thining out.
                  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
                    what variety of melons have you got?? They will need some supporting whether that be canes or netting. I have never bothered with thining out.
                    little sweat heart i think as i had planted 3 diffrent kinds and papers blow away yes i got canes i was watering them all over then read u dont let water hit leaves did u see my pic of them how many do u get from a plant
                    they seem hea;ty and are growing well

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X