Gunna hit the GC sales..........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunna hit the GC sales..........

See if I can get some cheap rhubarb crowns after my next door neighbour killed mine off with weedkiller drift!
    I'll have a look and see whats new in the veg seeds as well!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Good on you Snadger - might join you! Not literally...but by going to mine!
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Bad Snadger - I found half price new season seeds, half price tools and other sundry temptables. Hope you got what you wanted. Rhubarb and fruit bushes/trees were not on sale down here.
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Bad Snadger & norty VVG now I shall be compelled to go to mine tomorrow
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Velly solly

Comment

Forgiven
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Found rhubarb crowns but they were £6.99 each and had no growth so I gave it a miss!

Seeds were full price as well. I was in a long line of people walking in one door, perusing and walking out other door without buying anything. Sad really.

Good news was that when I had a good look at allotment I spotted one tiny crown of my rhubarb struggling to grow.
              I shall shift it to another spot out of the way of my neighbour!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

seems,just the threat of replement worked then,on the othe hand,2 years ago i had 2 pumpkins still in pots wating to be grounded,i gave a nearby large weed a sqirt,1 plant grew normal,the other seemed to have died,it did however not grow as it should,so just watch your rhubarb for the signes,you will know better than me
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X