Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get the cheapest Strawberry plants?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed your in Cambridgeshire...much closer to Ipswich than Leeds or Cardiff

Keepitgreen, could you not just knock on the door or give the students a call and say you'd like to pick some bits up from the garden?
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Strawberry plants new last Spring (if you remember I cleared the bed of plants because they were over 5 years old and tired) all but two are dead. I'm trawling for plants and hope to get some strawberries in June, do you think this is achievable? The runners I gave to my next door neighbour when I cleared the plants are thriving in containers over the fence!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

My work tomorrow, i'm giving a load of last year's runners away as i've no space for them but couldn't just throw them. What about trying a car boot sale?

Comment

Wish I lived nearer to you Mac, I'd be in the queue for your runners. Got work all week and Golden Girls at the weekend, so no car boot opportunity. I have a £10.00 voucher for T & M, so might take a look at what they have on offer.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by di View Post
            Just noticed your in Cambridgeshire...much closer to Ipswich than Leeds or Cardiff

Keepitgreen, could you not just knock on the door or give the students a call and say you'd like to pick some bits up from the garden?
            Yes I should, I still have a lot of tools in the shed to pick up at some staqe. I was chatting to a friend too and she said her mum as getting rid of some plants so she is going to get some dropped off to me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X