Strawberry plants

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberry plants

As the weather was good today I decided to lift the old strawberry bed (the next bit to be cleared so I can dig over) I think I got about 1000 little plants in a 15ft x 6ft space!

anyone want any!

I would like some, but I'm just concerned that postage and packing would be quite expensive. What variety are they? Could I have 25 please? I'm getting fed up of having 3 strawberries at a time from half a dozen plants - I need to grow them on a larger scale this year. Are there any young plants?

Thanks.

Comment

there mostly runners from more established plants. the main plants were there when i took on my plot so no idea what variety but they taste good! I'll bag up 25 and weigh it then see how much to postage will be

Comment

A lovely offer linnea...tis lovely to share isn't it??
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Linnea View Post
          there mostly runners from more established plants. the main plants were there when i took on my plot so no idea what variety but they taste good! I'll bag up 25 and weigh it then see how much to postage will be
          Okay. I'll send a cheque for p&p and however much you want for the plants after Xmas. Just PM the details.

Thanks.

Comment

I love to share. have given away raspberry runners and rhubarb splits too. am usually giving excess veggies to friends/neighbours/work too

Marcher - I've PM'd you

Comment

Originally posted by Linnea View Post
              I love to share. have given away raspberry runners and rhubarb splits too. am usually giving excess veggies to friends/neighbours/work too

Marcher - I've PM'd you
              I've replied to the PM. Previously I've grown a few in containers but there was just never enough strawberries or space from the plants for more than a few at a time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X