Problems with T&M customer 'care'

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with T&M customer 'care'

I am having problems getting through to T&M customer care. I ordered some pink blueberries back on 22nd March and they have not arrived yet. Despite many emails and being kept on phone in a que withoput success many times I still have not had a break through or my plants. Am I the only one or are others struggling as well?

Luckily I paid on my credit card so I can always get them to sort it out

for the first time i also have problems with T.M waiting for 2 clematis plants email after email over delivery date but nothing back

Comment

There's already a T&M thread somewhere. But basically, I think the weather has thrown all of their delivery estimations out of the window, and hence their customer services dept has been utterly swamped with people chasing orders. If you use Facebook try contacting them on there; as their public face it sometimes gets a quicker response, but really. I would just advise patience. My strawberry plug plants from them arrived 2 days ago, so stuff is trickling out.

Comment

Gardeners can sympathise with T&M's weather problems. Their lack of communication to customers is unforgivable though.

Comment

Their lack of communication can be correlated to their problems with the weather without too much stretch of the imagination. They won't have the staff capacity to cope with one customer sending 3 emails, making 2 phone calls and chivvying them on Facebook when they wouldn't usually contact them at all. Extrapolate that out to every customer, and you can see why they might be struggling! Even if they take on more staff, they have to be trained.

It's frustrating, undoubtedly, but things are moving now so hopefully everyone will soon have their plants.

Comment

Sarz, you are very charitable and forgiving. But I believe it doesn't take very many staff-hours to put a notice up on the website, explaining where they are in general with despatches and delays due to weather. Just to say they aren't sending out any tender things (list) until nighttime temperatures improve.

Think of the number of emails and phone calls that they would have forestalled!

Still, as you say, I'm sure they will catch up soon now they can get stuff out of the door.
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

I can easily see how the weather is making it far worse however, my experience of their customer service was that it had significant room for improvement already so they'll really be sinking now - feel sympathy for the poor T&M people (person? ) on the end of the phone who will no doubt be getting a lot of grief with all the problems and it's not their fault.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

TBH Martin, a good few of my orders have come a fair bit later than expected from them, but I looked out of the window at late snow, frost, torrential rain and worked out what the problem was...

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                  TBH Martin, a good few of my orders have come a fair bit later than expected from them, but I looked out of the window at late snow, frost, torrential rain and worked out what the problem was...
                  So, how did the weather delay the sending out of pink blueberries exactly? Two months for an enormous company to send out a plant in a plant pot. Pathetic.

Comment

I would suggest there may be a backlog of orders???...maybe problems with their suppliers too????

Just to let peeps know- we have nothing to do with T&M- and that any complaints should be sent directly to them for them to be able to explain their 'difficulties'.

Here is a post they made not long ago...
                    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1113047

If anyone has any positive feedback would you please share it with us! Thanks
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The only time I thought I had a problem was after ordering seeds & bare root plants,seeds arrived but no plants,emailed customer services ....... seems I was not the first person not to read the delivery terms for live plants
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X